It is with much pride and adulation that I inform you that today, October 4, Spencer Christian Bivins,
my multi-talented and youngest of two sons, turns 12. That’s the one two punch before teenage years.
Spencer is not just any old tweenager with a crackly voice and suddenly-shrinking clothes. Here are some fun facts about our friendly-neighborhood young Suspence.
- Spencer is left-handed of genius proportions.
- Spencer made the President’s list in academics last year and is headed in that direction AGAIN this year.
- Spencer is a forward on the Campbell Middle School Spartans basketball team.
- Spencer was previously a quarterback for a recreation league footall team.
- Spencer has excellent drawing skills and an imagination to match.
- When he grows up, Spencer wants to be a scientist, a basketball player, a rapper, a music producer, a financial analyst, and a millionaire.
I’d say he’s off to an awesome start, wouldn’t you?. Daddy loves you, Spencer. Happy birthday!