I branded this past year as “two thousand and kenn” (2010) because I trusted it was going to be a year of milestones for me and indeed it was. To name just a few…
- I had my first novel, PIOUS, picked up by Two Harbors Press
- My eldest son turned 16
- I quit my job as a Sr. Developer at one agency
- My eldest son learned how to drive
- I got a new job as an Art Director at a much bigger agency
- PIOUS was delayed.
- I began outlining my second novel
- PIOUS was delayed again
- My youngest son took a serious interest in playing basketball
- PIOUS was released for Kindle, iPad, and other eReaders
- PIOUS was released on paperback.
- My youngest son turned 12
- PIOUS got a LOT of attention, criticism, and acclaim
Needless to say, 2010 was an amazing year. I’m looking forward to 2011 which I am now proclaiming as the beginning of the Kennaissance. Yeah. It’s about to get real hot. Happy New Year, friends.